International Focus on ADHD Coaching as Personal Commitment
Experience and Passion for ADHD Coaching
- former trade magazine editor and
- Communications Specialist for a school for students K-8th grades with ADHD and LD, she also
- edited Kids Enabled Magazine, an Atlanta-area resource that addresses the challenges of caring for and teaching children with learning differences and
- has been published in ADDitude Magazine.
- She led ADHD support groups and ADHD coaching groups for goal achievement.
Maureen’s two adult children live with the impact of ADHD and are the reason she was similarly diagnosed and eventually became an ADHD coach. Her son is a graduate of Landmark College, a premier two-year college for students with ADHD.
Positive Thinking and ADHD Coaching
- collaborative relationships with all the support professionals a client brings to the relationship, or is referred to through their work together and
- instructs clients in community building for their life-long support. In addition to the conventional education and training,
- is interested in Graphology (Handwriting Analysis) as an assessment for attention – as attention is a state of consciousness that is expressed in handwriting.