Referrals for Psychotherapy and/or Attention Coaching
Maureen Nolan, LAPC, NCC, MACC happily accepts your referrals for both therapy and for coaching. Maureen helps her clients get unstuck from old habits and patterns, and non-productive ways of being, behaving, and thinking that no longer serve a purpose.
ADHD coaching includes:
- helping clients to identify their positive ADHD characteristics and to appreciate their strengths, while managing their ADHD challenges
- focusing on the client’s executive functioning skills (i.e., planning, prioritizing, and analyzing) to create customized systems that will improve the client’s consistency and effectiveness
- providing consistent accountability and encouraging the client to move beyond thinking into appropriate action and
- building hope by educating clients about ADHD. Education is key in developing systems and strategies for effectively managing specific challenges which, in turn, dramatically improve the quality of life.
Maureen’s clients may request:
- Personal Integrity Evaluation and Training
- Time Management Evaluation and Training
- Body and Mind Alignment Training
- ADD Education
- Applied Emotion reTraining
Professional Referrals by Maureen Nolan, LAPC, MACC, NCC
Over the years, I have developed professional relationships with psychiatrists, psychotherapists, therapists, social workers, energy workers, chiropractors, nutritionists, organizers, and many other health professionals. I make these referrals after first seeing clients to assess their real needs.
Please contact me for an appointment at 404-713-0488 or email@example.com with your referral questions.