THINKING ABOUT THE VALUE OF A CHANGE?
CALL Maureen Nolan, LAPC, MACC, NCC TODAY
FOR AN INTENTIONAL CONVERSATION ABOUT YOUR GOALS
Maureen Nolan provides a broad base of therapeutic and coaching support for her clients that may result in:
- your growth in attention awareness/mindfulness in all parts of your life
- your personal emotional growth and your intentional change
- your relief from excessive worry, stress, and anxiety symptoms
Are the details of your life getting all mixed up in your managing them?
Living with a chronic attention challenge gets worse under stress. Unmanaged, it may lead to depression, anxiety, panic, or to addictive tendencies. Your sleep and your diet may suffer, too.
3 common areas of attention deficits:
- In Relationships (Partners, Families, Marriages, Business Decisions);
- In Employment (Can you get and keep a job); and
- In making time for fun. Do you have more or less fun than is good for you?
Are you creative? Artists, actors, producers, poets? Are you an athlete? Are you self-employed? Are you an engineer, a lawyer, or in the health field? A Parent? Read about Sanity School for Parents.
We can work on together and change the impact on your success in life while learning about your:
- mental or physical hyperactivity
- Executive function challenges such as
- time management, organization, prioritization, decision-making
- Academic and leadership challenges
Contact Maureen Nolan and together we’ll Co-Create a new way to manage your life!
‘Let’s set out together on an adventure for your self-discovery and life changes.’